Wednesday, November 27, 2013

"Deacons Today" has moved to WordPress!

Dear Friends who have followed this blog in the past,

I've moved the blog over to WordPress, since that seemed a bit easier to manage!

Please join me there!

In case you still need the link, click here.

http://billditewig.wordpress.com/2013/11/28/welcome/

I will be deactivating this site in about a week.

God bless,

Deacon Bill

1 comment:

  1. I've been exploring different academic resources lately, and one thing I've noticed is how important it is to find reliable guidance when assignments become challenging. Many students struggle with research, formatting, and meeting strict deadlines. During my search, I found assessment help online, which provides useful academic support across different subjects. It can be a helpful option for students who want to improve their understanding while submitting quality work on time. Having access to experienced experts and well-structured solutions makes the learning process much easier and less stressful. Thanks for sharing this informative post!

    ReplyDelete